Thursday, March 8, 2012

Why I Love Being A Bitch.

Sometimes being a bitch can have its benefits.

Like it's not hard to get your point across to someone. I mean, it's not like I'm a bitch to EVERYONE, but only to the people that get on my nerves, right?

For example, if you want someone to go away, then you just tell them to go away, and the best part about being a bitch is that you don't give any regard to their feelings.

See, here is the difference between being a bitch and being assertive.

Assertive: you go in a restaurant, your food isn't cooked as well as you'd like, so you tell them about it, and demand that the food is sent back to be cooked the way you want it to be.

Bitchy: you go in a restaurant and the waiter passes 12 empty booths just to sit you at a table next to noisy people, so you demand a booth.

Bad example, huh? ok, here's a better one:

Assertive: You are stuck with a group of people you don't like. When one of them brings up a topic you feel strongly about, you have to voice your opinion

Bitchy: you are stuck with a group of people you don't like, you don't acknowledge or talk to them, and make an obvious effort to ignore them.

See! Assertive=outspoken, Bitchy= Snob.
I'm just a snob, and most of the time I don't like being bothered. Nothing really offends me, or I need to speak out on something unnecessary, I'm just a bitch; don't talk to me.

So the reason why I love being a bitch is because I can get my point across without arguing, I walk around with my nose in the air, and im not mean to everyone, just most people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not always like this, just when provoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment