Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Giddy AF

That. is. pathetic.

Since I've moved back home, I have been running (and avoiding) classmates and people that I went to school with, but I haven't really been hanging out with anyone. I have basically been an island this past year and a half and it seems like anyone I run into my brain goes into "holy shit another PERSON!" and goes all excited and desperate to tell them about my life. I mean, it's not like these people haven't been stand-offish towards me, but I register it as having a social life or something. For an example: one of my old friends came in today and wanted to return a pitiful gift she got, so I returned it and then proceeded to show her the new purse I bought (which is all types of fab) and then we got into a conversation about zebra print. SHAME. My brain bought it as hanging out. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment