Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oh Rachel...

I haven't been playing The Sims 3 much lately, but today since it's my only day off, I have decided to play.

Rachel needs love, and she finds it in Jared Frio


Ok so, he's not actually THAT bad, and in the game scenarios it says something about him and his brother having a hard time with people, so I am actually patting myself on the back here; I got him out of his shell! He's actually pretty nice to her: after they woohoo'd he got out of bed and came over and stroked her cheek.


..but I'm not done with you yet, Rachel Torvelli.



Rachel goes to visit her boyfriend Adam and ends up flirting with his brother instead.


But in her defense, Adam is kind of an airhead, and I didn't make him that way, either. No matter how hard I try, it seems like he isn't even interested in Rachel.

 
Seriously Adam is on his way to getting a rude awakening.


Ok, I am not in control at this point. Rachel decides to surprise me and invites Adam over to her house one night, and he ends up staying.


Maybe she does care about Adam. Oh Rachel,...

No comments:

Post a Comment