Saturday, December 15, 2012

Workout death, My dream guy, and Varsity Fashion

Three different posts at the same damn time cuz im sleeeepeeehhh wooooooo!!!!

Like I stated previously, I am trying to get into better shape; my clothes are always slipping off of me and in a way I kind of feel sorry for myself when that happens, kind of like when you see a small child with clothes too big or a tall kids with pants too short for him, THAT kind of sorry. So I'm gonna bulk up by starting with my ass. My stomach is flat already so we'll leave that alone for a while, but the bottom needs to be 20 years old, not pre-pubescent boy bottom. I found this website called The Haute Bunny, where all these different workout tips are placed and posted.

 
 
The entire routine is quick, and it doesn't take long, so I decided to give it a try beforer work. Less than 10 minutes later I had to go outside in the 30 degree weather just too cool off. I did this workout twice today and I can really feel it in my buns. This better be good.
 
 
My dream guy
 
I'm not really the one for sappy romance stories. In high school, I told myself all the time that this moment, right here, right now, I might finally meet "the one" who sweeps me off my feet. That's not to say that I don't think love doesn't exist, it does..but growing up I never witnessed love: my parents hated each other so much that it was the norm and like 'meh' to me, loved ones either died, went crazy, lost it, divorced, etc, just something always happening.
 
To me the perfect guy wouldn't be good looks and an awesome body, it would be someone who makes me laugh and can put up with my sarcasm, weird sense of humor, and cray-cray mood swings. But then again, I want a GUY, when I hold his hand, I don't want it to feel like mine, I want it to feel manly, I don't want him to smell like roses, I want that guy smell, and most of all, I don't want him to be like "ok,  ok, ok, ok," to everything I say, I don't want a robot. But I am just a teeny bit shallow, I have to be able to look you in the face.
 
 
 
varsity fashion
 
I don't know if it was because of the recent issue of NYLON magazine or what, but I now have this strange facination with varsity fashion, like that vintage stuff that was worn in high schools and to the sock hops in good ol' retro America.
 
Betty Sue and Wally are going to the diner tonight to eat burgers, share milkshakes, and maybe, they'll hold hands!!
Sally Jean in the back thinks Wally is pretty keen, too. He IS pretty keen,  he has what we of the future call Swag. Look at him, flipped hair, hands in his jeans, Betty Sue, you better hold that hand tight!
 
I already have a letterman jacket that I boughtat forever 21 last summer, but it's too small and the pockets zip and its more like a small jacket instead of a protective jacket that I wanted. My dad has a jacket like that with the chicago bulls logo on the sleeves, but it's been years since I've seen that jacket. Oh well. But what I REALLY want is one of those sweaters with the 'unknown letter' as in, 'what does that stand for?'
 
 
WantWantWantWantWant!!!!!
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to work out my butt too! I had the healthiest looking butt when I was younger, but as I got older, it's not in the best shape and now I think I need to work out that part of my body to bring it back to life again.

    I hope you find the man of your dreams! :)

    I really dig varsity fashion as well. I think it's a timeless look only because as long as there is football, there will always be letterman jackets. Letterman jackets always look good and they'll never look outdated.

    ReplyDelete