Friday, May 31, 2013

I guess im gonna blog today.

I haven't blogged in a while and its really because I haven't felt like it. It's not so much of a priority of mine when I barely have anyone reading and commenting on it, besides the usual 1 or 2 bloggers. I wanted to blog about my trip to upstate NY and I even took pics but I just didn't feel like it. I just decided to post this because I do something now that I want to tell people they can do. Say you hate your job, and you feel like clicking your heels 3 times hoping that gets your ass outta there. Well the best thing to do is keep an endless supply of sticky notes and pretend like you're writing a letter to yourself, and try to motivate yourself on why you should tough it out.


ok I'm off to not-blogging now!

No comments:

Post a Comment