Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AC3 Prep

In a few days, I will start the Assassins Creed 3 prep. What's that? well it's when a game comes out, you play each sequel in order until you get to the last one, then right as you get to the ending, save it, and wait for the next installment in the series to come out. Once it comes out, you continue where you left off on the last game, and THEN start the new game.

Here's what I did last year:
in honor of Assassins Creed Revelations, I played and beat AC1 and AC2, played halfway through brotherhood and once I got near the ending I saved it, waited until ACR came out, then after I got home, I continued where I left off with Brotherhood, and once I got to the ending, I was able to pick up where I left off by starting revelations.

Well, this year Assassins Creed 3 is coming out, and again, I will be playing through AC 1, 2, Brotherhood, respectively. Once I get to Revelations, I will save the game near the ending, and once I get the game on October 30th, I will pick up where I left off on Revelations, and then start AC3. Best remedy for cliffhangers ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment