Monday, July 16, 2012

Cars.

I FINALLY GOT A FREAKIN' CAR.

After looking for a cars all over the place, my mom finally found me a car. 

It's a white 95 Toyota Tercel coupe. It's the cutest little car and the price the seller was asking for was actually blue book value. The seller had tried to get the air conditioning fixed, but the mechanic that he hired didn't know what he was doing, so I told him not to worry, our mechanic will get it fixed. Because of that, he lowered the price of the car from $1500 to $1400 and I still have lots of money left in my bank account.

I have already began to customize it by putting a hello kitty steering wheel cover (it was the last one!!!) and my own air freshner, which smells good. It's perfect, even our mechanic and the guy who did the emissions test said it was a very good car. This is a little too good to be true, but I got a car FINALLY. The possibilities are limitless...............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I need to get myself a car as well! :D

    ReplyDelete