Sunday, August 5, 2012

oh COME ON!

I am the most indecisive person on the face of the planet...but I have learned my lesson, from now on, since I am incapable of making good decisions on my own, I will just ask someone, or get a quote or reference or something.

My hair sucks. A few months ago..repeat: MONTHS AGO..I had gotten a Frankie Sanford style haircut. When I had gotten the haircut, I was all proud and it felt good to have short hair. A week later I realized that the haircut I had gotten didn't resemble the Frankie Sanford haircut that I had wanted, it more resemble the Skrillex haircut :S

So I kinda edited it, fast forward to now and it looks more like the haircut I wanted, but this time it looked like Victoria Beckham's old haircut, and when I keep it up, it actually looks like the original Frankie Sanford haircut I wanted.

Here's the problem. I really really really don't feel feminine at all now. I try to do whatever I can to make my hair look pretty but it doesn't. I used to dress like a tomboy sometimes, but at least I had nice, girl hair to back it up, and now I don't, I'd rather wear a hat everywhere than go out in public looking like this, and because I don't really like styling my hair, it looks like my haircut is a botched job..which it is because I did it, but you can't really TELL.

And the icing on the cake is.....it's been what, 4 months? my hair isn't growing back.

I'm not sure if it is a result of my failure to retain my hairstyle or my severely split ends or what, but sheesh, there is literally no record progress of my hair growing. Even when my hair was longer, it never really grew down, it grew out, and when it did grow down it just grew at an extremely slow pace. I can remember why I got my hair cut in the first place: it felt liberating, low maintenance, and kept me cooler in the hot Georgia weather, but so far all I've had is a hard time, evil stares from my grandmother, and plummeting self-esteem. I have learned my lesson, and my lesson is that all hairstyles are not fit for most people, if it looks good on them, it most likely probably definitely wont look good on me. I'm not sure what to do right now, but I have learned my lesson, and once my hair grows back..pshh if it EVER grows back, I will never get it cut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment