Sunday, January 29, 2012

In The Meantime...

I'm actually enjoying The Sims 3 right now....I'm pretty glad that I bought it. Here is the goings-on in my game:

This is Gemma Wasabi. I created her because I thought of a random name one day and decided to create an eccentric character. She is a pastry chef, a vegetarian, and some other traits that aren't that important.


This is Naomi Lemore, she is a budding artist and Gemma's best friend/roomate who just moved in with her.
 This small wonder is Rachel Torvelli. Basically, she's like, the socialite/slore of the town.



This guy is Adam Tucker, he lives next door to Rachel and he's in love with her, but I don't think she feels the same way. He's kinda the laid back, all-simarican boy.


The white guy is Cody Tucker, Adam Tucker's douchebag party-animal brother who lives with him in this awesome house. That black guy is their best friend Spencer Lewis, he is also Gemma's boyfriend, he doesn't live with them, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment