Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Mall Formerly Known As..

Today me and my mom decided to go to the mall for no absolute reason. Since I live in a metropolitan area, there are several malls, unfortunately there are only a few that our car will take us to.

Right, so we go to the closest mall, which was once a very family oriented mall, but now some of the major retailers are closing; for instance, instead of adding a kohls like everyone else, they add a supermarket in the place of Parisian. But once I got there it was kinda like old times, and plus it was Sunday. My self esteem had taken a nosedive this morning, so I just slipped on a hoodie and my favorite vans trucker cap. I was only trying to go to about 3 stores: Pacsun, hot topic, and forever 21.
Well first I headed to PacSun only to be greeted by the most cutest guy I have seen in a while (not to mention we were both wearing the sat hat) , it's sucks that I didn't buy anything out of there like I intended, but it's not my fault their so damn expensive. Then I went to forever 21 to get a hoodie I had saw online, but they didn't have it. Instead, I copped a dress that was too pretty to pass up. I headed to hot topic and it looked as if the power had gone out, but the man said that the corp. was trying to turn hot topic back into it's dark self again. CHEERS.
SO I ended up shopping in aeropostale and american eagle which is FULL of  sales and clearance, and my favorite thing is a yellow hoodie I got, only to come home and discover the dumb bitch forgot to take off the security tag!!! So now I'm gonna either A) try and fail myself or B) return to the mall and have them remove it. But I get a chance to see the pacsun guy again JK fucking STALKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment