Monday, January 23, 2012

My Black Hair.

My hair is like one of those kids on "beyond scared straight, it acts out, and just when you think that it does whatever you want it to, it just has to do it's own thing.

I wash my hair every 2 weeks to prevent dandruff, but also not too much washing because my scalp is really oily and dry at times. I wash it, then I towel dry, and then I add the leave-in conditioner. I put my hair into 6 sections (because it's really thick) and then I blow dry each section with a hard brush. I put oil on each section then I flat iron. I wrap with hair mosse and hairspray...HAIRSPRAY IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND. Hairspray is the shit that straightens it out, hairspray keeps it from frizzing.

Also, I haven't had a relaxer since october. The reason Im stretching my relaxer is because I don't see a major change in length when I relax my hair. Of course if I time-lapse it, then it would show changes, but I want my hair to be instantly longer when I relax it, so I figure if I wait until I have enough hair growth, then I will be able to see a drastic change in my hair. It's going on 16 weeks post relaxer now.


No comments:

Post a Comment