Monday, January 16, 2012

My life and the wackness

I can only imagine what other people are doing at my age:getting ready for class tomorrow, Partying,spnding time with loved ones, I cant help but look back on the wackness of my life Sometimes and realize that if I died only a handful of people would show up at my funeral, Knowing my luck, I'd probably wind up in purguratory or a ghost on earth who cant move on For anything. And its life that makes you realize this stuff, for instance, I cant go on facebook anymore Without seeing some status that reads "had a blast with (insert random name here) last night, Cant wait to hang out again" or some pathetic love poem dedicated to a significant other, or Even worse, the dredded tagged party pics, which always screams "this is the party that you Were not invited to. Look at the fun were having, and you aren't, YaY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment