Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SIMS 3 RANT.

For starters, this game sucks balls.

I uninstalled all of my previous sims 2 games just so I could get on to some sims 3 stokage, but no.


Playing this game is like trying to play hide and seek as a blind person: Theres no freedom, no fun, just limited things to do. I can't make neighborhoods, I can't build my own custom lots, nothing. Not to mention that the controls are clunky and awkward, and I wouldn't expect this from a PC game, WTF?

Also I was trying to find some custom content, like hair, clothes, etc, but it takes too long for anything to download. The only reason I am keeping this game is because I have a knack for creation, so maybe once I buy some expansion packs things will be easier, but right now this game sucks on a whole 'nother spectrum: Confusing, as opposed to Red Dead Redemption: Boring.

PS. Another thing that frustrates me is everything I've been through with the sims games. I bought all the expansion packs for the sims 2 even if it meant scavenging up the little coins and nickles I had to make the game more amazing, right now I'm trying to save up for a car, I have NO time to waste my money on computer games at this point, I need a life for real.


No comments:

Post a Comment