Saturday, March 16, 2013

Why I Decided To Give Assassins Creed IV a Try

Confession: Last year I was so stoked to play AC3 that I had taken 2 days off of work and prepared ALLLL year. All I can say is that the game itself was phenomenal, but the plot was really weak. After I finished the game, I experienced my first WTF ending of all time. The ending was so terrible that I spent days pondering and pondering what to do now that I'm finished with the game, and that's how I came to the realization that video games aren't real and my life was devoid of purpose thus throwing me into a deep depression which led to my infamous suicide attempt and 2 day stay at a mental health clinic. There I said it. I was scared to mention this before because I didn't want any lawsuits or nothin', but I have fully recovered and now have filled my life with other things.



I wasn't gonna play any more AC games, and that includes Black Flag. Why? because the last games' cliffhanger was so stupid that it was impossible to bounce back from it with a sequel. After debating and debating....and more debating I decided to pre-order it and give it a try.


This time will be different - I will try to focus more on gameplay and less on being a video game addict. Also this game is gonna be cool because this time...I...Will...Be...Playing...As....A.........



PIRATE!!!!
 
 
Look at how fun it could be! Killing people, swashbuckling (whatever that it) and being pirate-y. Also in my bucket of surprises, I will be going on a beach vay-cay soon and you butter believe I'm gonna play pirate.


No comments:

Post a Comment