Sunday, April 8, 2012

CHURCH

Today as a token of my gratitude for the good stuff lately, I decided to go to church for easter sunday. Mind you, less than a year ago I was calling myself an atheist, but I'm trying to change, because back then my life was pretty shitty, and I HAVE seen proof of several blessings..happening to other people.

So I was mostly stoked about breakfast and my outfit: my outfit was a black bodycon skirt that I got from rainbow for $6, then a white tank, while covered up under my grandma's old hot pink blazer, I looked totally rad.

Being catholic, our sermons only last for an hour, however, since the last time I went to an Easter sermon I was 7, I really didn't know what I was doing. Trying to find the pages to the psalms and the hyms was really awkward to the point where the solo lady sitting next to me had to help me, but once I got everything down packed my mom tried to help me by pointing out where we were (even though by then I was already in the middle of the paragraph)

I will admit, even though I didn't know what I was doing, I enjoyed my Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment