Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sick Sick Sick

I've been sick for going on 2 weeks now, and I don't even know if I got it at work or it evolved from pollencalypse 2012, but it's not showing signs of getting better, it's just getting WORSE.

At first it was a test to my ego; I have this mindstate when it comes to sickness and allergies, when someone constantly takes medicine and complains about "oh my sinuses are KILLING ME" I always hear my inner posh kid saying "mhhahaha it never happens to me" but alas, it does.

At first it was just nose running, then my eyes started to burn. I would take allergy medicine and expect it to be over, but this was just the beginning. I also started to sneeze constantly.

Pretty soon, the eye burning started to go away, but then I started to cough. Once I started to cough it was obvious that this was not allergies, oh no sir, this was your common cold. So after spending my hard earned cash on several types of medication, I am at a loss; now I have a very irritated throat. The worst part is that now I also work at a daycare center, and walking around with a SARS mask is not a good look for me, especially around 4 year olds who are probably having nightmares about the dentist at this point. No bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment