Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Mecca Of Crazy Dreams: Like, Totally Awesome.

I don't know what's going on in this little idiot brain of mine.

Last night I had a dream, I don't know how it began, but me and a few other people I know (or knew) in real life ended up getting zapped back into the 80's.

We were all wearing 80's clothes and hairstyles according to our personality. My hair was still short, of course, and I had some sort of weird outfit deal going on. My look was similar to this one:
So we were all on a bus going somewhere, and I, for some reason, told the people who time traveled with me, that since we knew all of the futuristic lingo, we'd be popular like that (snaps fingers). As I kept talking, I was saying lots of lively things and everyone on the bus was cracking up and I was the center of attention.

I'm really not too sure what this dream is supposed to represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment