Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Up On You Bitches: Assassins Creed Fangirl

So as everyone knows (but not to a well enough extent) I am a superfan of assassins creed. Well, Yesterday I pre-ordered Assassins Creed 3, so I got my copy on hold already!!! YAY and then I'm gonna ask them if they want their poster.

Then on sunday I also ordered an assassins creed t-shirt from hot topic. They didn't have any smalls left, so I ended up getting an extra small. Plus the timing couldn't be perfect because shipping is free this week. Today it arrived! and it fits perfectly.

This is what it looks like:

I am also stoked because I am going to the Renaissance Fair this saturday, and I was hoping it would come in time so I could wear it..and it came today. I figured I'd wear it with a pair of white shorts (Sammie Sweetheart said that you always gotta have the white shorts, every girl needs a pair of white shorts) and my black slip-on shoes with my ray-ban shades that I got from the dollar tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment