Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am no one's babysitter.

I am no one's babysitter, therapist, nanny, or anything that requires me to take care of them or "be there" for them.

I've never really been sympathetic or the type of person that lets someone cry on their shoulders. hell I cringe when people try to lean in for a hug or someone puts their arm around my shoulder - it's too weird.

I hate it when people have a problem and expect you to be like "ohhhh what's wrong", but the only problem is I never really care whats wrong, I mean, I can't by any means solve your problem. I can give you some advice and hope for the best but I don't have God-like powers that activate whenever there's a problem, for fuck's sake I can't even solve my own damn problems let alone someone else's.

And it's not like I've TRIED to be that really nice, sympathetic person who will let you cry on their shoulder, but it's not me; and that was back when I was trying to get people to like me. Here's what I've learned: you either like me or you don't, I'm not gonna be someone I'm not based on other people's approval, and while I'm not gonna be a total bitch I'm not exactly Snow White either, you get what you get.

Anyway, I am under a lot of stress; things are pissing me off, I can't get decent rest, I don't have a car and school starts in August. School? what school? I don't have any money for school right now and I guess that I'm gonna have to take out a loan that I will never to infinity and beyond be able to pay back. Oh scholarships? pshhhhh due to my 2 years of slacking off in high school I am deemed too stupid for a scholarship. I don't want to work retail for the rest of my life and while I'm not DEPRESSED or anything, I do feel pathetic. But fortunately for me, I've done so much self-pitying in the past that I'm tapped out of complain-juice and while it's hard to ENJOY life, I've had no choice but to accept it. That's just the way it is, and it's just the way I am, I don't have to go through anything.

But when someone tries to vent ALL of their problems to me and get upset when I don't do anything to help them, it's just immature. It's like that 5 year old kid crying for attention. If you have a problem, find a therapist, keep a diary (or a BLOG ) write your shit down, or even more importantly, find someone who cares and will "awww" and baby you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment