Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Whole World Of No.

That is my hair that I'm talking about.

A few weeks ago I got my hair cut. It was excellent and it only took a few minutes. Once I got home I altered it a bit and it looked better. Whenever I go to hair salons to get my hair done, I show them the style I want, which was this:

Perfect, yes? ok, unfortunately for me, whenever I go to the salon, the stylist always gives me a half- assed response like "well, your hair is a little thicker and shorter in the area where it needs to be longer and ljgdfjgiofdjgbldfjblgfb......" as if my hair is an unruly toddler that the teacher cannot disipline. Right then...so after I left the salon, instead of having hair that looked like that above, my hair looked more like this down below:

Fair enough, and for a few days I did feel good about myself for a while, but then something happened. See, I have hair so thick that it's actually scary, and when I WASH my hair, it just takes on a life of it's own. Being that I have 2 jobs back-to-back, I don't have time to style my hair anymore, and when I wake up my hair looks like this:


What had happened here was, my hair had such a good time at the renaissance festival, that it decided to travel back in time and shape itself into the hairstyle of a friar boy. This is not at all the look I was going for. But it gets worse....because I believe that instead of growing downwards, my hair grows outward and instead of a human being I feel like a fucking anime character. To fully understand what I'm talking about, this picture below is my interpretation of what my hair looks and feels like:


.............................Did I do something to deserve this?


So after deciding for a while, I was gonna go ahead and get my hair cut some more, and I want it cut in a way where I still have my chin length bangs- kind of like a Victoria Beckham haircut thingy.

But I have to find a salon. I have no salon to go to. The salon I went to before is rude, overcrowded, and ghetto. I have a problem with small business salons: I don't want to hear a bunch of loud talking, gossiping, and pausing to talk every second, just do my fucking hair! And the part that pisses me off is that I kept getting the question "you don't want any curls or flips? just straight?" NO! just do it the way I say to do it! I have the picture of the haircut just cut my hair please!

I think my problem is my face. When I see a haircut on someone else it's so pretty, but on me the haircut looks strange and alien-ish. Just for once in my life I would like to be satisfied with the way that I look, because apparently Im having an extremely hard time feeling comfortable with the way I look, and I'm afraid that if I get the haircut I want that it's going to look weird on me, and I'm literally 10 seconds away from pulling a Deb from Empire Records and shaving off my hair, and showing up to work to hear my manager say shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior when in reality I just want it all gone, and I'd do it too if it didn't make me look like a dude (my face can't handle makeup) soooooo....I'm at a bit of a loss here.  I don't know when I'm gonna have time to even go to a salon, but I am about to just butcher it myself and call it a day, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment