Saturday, May 26, 2012

Party Like It's 1932






I quit my 2nd job.




I couldn't take it anymore - the stress, the racing back town to my other job, the ridiculous treatment of the employees, it was extremely stressful and tiring. So I left it.


However, now that I have left that job, there have been severe budget cuts in my life; I have to cut back on online ordering, even if shipping is just 2 dollars. I haven't had to use my card since taking the job, but I still have to save up for a car before school starts.

It's kind of pathetic, but I can't do much - I have to buy extremely cheaply or I can't buy anything, I have to cut back on the 99 cent nail polish, just stop the spending for a while, even though I'm not a HUGE spender, I can't really buy things anymore, even if I need them.

So I do feel broke, I feel like I have no money (even though I have a nice sum in my bank account) again, I'm saving it for my car, until then, things will have to be done cheaply and frugal-ly, almost as if I'm one of those crazy doomsday preppers or like the stock market just crashed and I'm trying to make ends meet. Either way, something has got to be done; something has got to give.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely recommend NOT buying for pleasure. If you *don't* need it, then don't buy it. I've been doing that for the most part lately, and so far, it's been helping with my savings.

    (I'm saving up for a car too!)

    ReplyDelete