Monday, June 11, 2012

Assassins Creed 3 Sneek Peek Review

I am sooooo stoked for Assassins Creed to be coming out in October. At E3 they showed previews of different elements of gameplay.


Assassins Creed Frontier Gamplay



This preview of the game shows Connor hunting a deer, selling the meat, talking to a guy about an assassination target, and getting to the base to murk him. I'm excited about this new part of the game, I might look forward to just playing in the woods instead of the actual cities. The scenery is wonderful, it reminds me of walking through Skyrim. For the first time I see an actual cutscene and hear Connor talk, and no one has an accent, which is unfamiliar in an AC game.

 Assassins Creed Naval Gameplay


One thing I know for sure is that I am going to fail this boat mission badly. For some reason this part of the game is in the carribbean and all of a sudden 2 British ships show up. You bomb one ship and it sinks, while you invade the next ship with your weapons drawn. 

Assassins Creed Boston Gameplay


Beantown looks so beautiful in this game. The developer man said that they have added new dynamic weather systems, like the weather will change, the seasons will change, it's very interesting to see. The crowd dynamics in AC games are always up to par as you hear their reactions while you climb buildings, there's even this freed slave lady I think telling you about the British and in that above screenshot she's yelling "hey redcoats, why don't you put yourself back across the pond!" so she can get his attention, while Connor assassinates him.

That's America.

I am so stoked to be playing this game and even more stoked to already have my pre-ordered copy at gamestop. TeeHee.

No comments:

Post a Comment