Saturday, June 9, 2012

Boys.

I like boys. Ok?

I am straight. I only like guys.

Unfortunately many people fail to realize it. Due to my non-existent love life I come off as a "confused" individual to some. My mom will even do this thing where she sees a guy on t.v. and goes "he's good looking..don't you think so?" like she's trying to get a certain response out of me, and for those who want to know, I just go,"mmmmmm"

I do have a boyish side, but again, that's because I have always been one of the guys, so I picked up some of their mannerisms that I use to this day, i.e. the overusage of the word "DUUUUUUUUDE!"

I don't really take myself too seriously; I never really put much effort into my appearance, I don't wear makeup, I'm just really low maintinence. The reason why I'm this way is because I used to put lots of effort into my appearance to appear attractive, and I thought that being attractive would make me happier with who I was. Once I turned 16, I had gotten the hint that no guys would like me no matter what, so I started to dress up how I wanted to dress and what would make me comfortable. My mom gets on me about this all the time, going "you're a young lady, you need to take care of yourself more" but the whole point of me doing what I do is because I knew that no one was looking at me.

I am literally invisible to guys, and because of my lack of love life, I just think it would be incredibly awkward for someone outside my family to tell me that they love me, I don't even like giving hugs for christ sakes.

But I've just never been the obvious type to show my attraction towards certain guys. I wasn't all loud and obnoxious like the rest of the girls were when they'd go "OMG HE'S SOOOO HAWT DFJSKDFJDNSFSNFD,NSFS,D!!!!!!!!!" I like guys too, I just don't show enough emotion to make it known.

No comments:

Post a Comment