Monday, June 25, 2012

Eyebrows.


(I've been so tired lately that this is the only thing I've been thinking about besides I'm so tired)
My entire life, I have been a victim of thick eyebrows. My eyebrows are genetically so thick that it's close to uni-brow status. When I was about 12 years old, I got my eyebrows shaped, and from then on I always cut them. One time when I was 16, I got a little carried away, and I cut them too thin. I figured that I can let my eyebrows grow out, then get them threaded, and just keep them up myself. For the record, I'm never getting my eyebrows threaded again. The lady who threaded my eyebrows ended up making me look furious, so I just shaped them.

My eyebrows have always given me a hard time, especially since eyebrows actually can drastically alter the look of someone's face. I had always been very insecure about my eyebrows and I always wondered why I had to have caterpillars above my eyes.

After growing my eyebrows out for about a month, I went to get my eyebrows waxed on thursday. The lady who did my waxing suggested that she just shape them so that they wouldn't be pencil thin and abnormal looking. I love the way she did them, and now it's easier for me to maintain them.

I've decided to leave my eyebrows thick. Why? because apparently thick eyebrows are a growing trend that I, unbeknownst to myself, have been following my entire life.




It's kinda like if someone was born with six fingers and all of a sudden having more than 5 fingers are in style. Makes me feel a hell of a lot less insecure!

No comments:

Post a Comment