Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Worst And Best Case Scenario

Out of boredom, here is a random list of best and worst case scenarios and what I'd do.

What would you do if....


- The world ends in December 2012

I will party like no other, then take a large sleeping pill so I can't feel the effects

- Zombies start to roam the Earth

Find out whats spawning the zombies so I can become one myself, can't beat em, join em!

- You get fired from your job

Get some rest, then find another one.

- You (somehow) wake up one morning and find out you're pregnant

depends. I'd most likely put it up for adoption. Not ready for kids yet.

- Your body catches on fire, you survive, but you suffer from bad burns

live with it. I already know what it's like to be insecure, so...

- A riot breaks out in the city

head to Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, and pick out the most kick ass stuff.

-  You get stranded on a deserted island

Fish for food, build a house, write help on the sand, then die of isolation.

- You find love in a hopeless place

I don't know

- You hit the lottery for a million dollars

Put it all into my savings account, pay for college, get a car, a place to live, and still keep my job (I have a huge fear of running out of money)

-  You have any superpower in the world you want

Invisibility. Oh wait...I already have that.

- You could change everything about your body without plastic surgery

Don't get me started...

- You get your dream job, you rock at it, and you have really good pay

move to the best place for me, and start a good life. Plus I'd make it a priority to go to E3 and ComicCon every year.

- You had a lifetime supply of your favorite snack 

FUCK YEAH! Strawberry cheesecake and Peach cobbler flavored ice cream? PSSHH 

2 comments:

  1. HahaWHAT. That is the worst way to deal with a zombie scenario imo! That's just another way of saying that you're giving up. Oh well, I guess everyone deals with it differently.

    Yeah, if I won the lottery, I think I still keep my job too. Well, quit my stressful one, and find some other job worth working at even though I have a million bucks. I am so fearful of running out of money--it's always good to have a backup plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if zombies take over that's just gonna have to be the plan, despite my video game experience I've always been scared of resident evil, so it's kind of like either A)hide in the house and wait or B) Join the crowd.

    that or just pretend like im a zombie by moving slowly and going "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" all the time XD.

    ReplyDelete