Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tron Uprising!!!


After most of the world finishes seeing Venus become a beauty mark on the sun, I will be tuning into disney XD to catch the premiere of Tron:Uprising.

So far, I know that it takes place before Legacy, and I think that it also takes place before or after whatever..evolution. I can't wait!!! but I will probably have to because I will be getting off work riiiight as the show is starting. Dammit. But I WILL be watching.

Sidenote: Tron is a disney based film. I'm not sure the audience that the Tron franchise is directed towards (8-9 year olds?) understand what's really going on in these films besides "he's trapped in a computer!!", but overage nerds like me will always be there to explain what's really going on. Can't Wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment