Sunday, June 3, 2012


 So the MTV movie awards are probably the only awards show that's really tolerable. I watched it and watched it with all my might and here is what I thought of it.

  •  God, Russel Brand...he's so British. His cock & fanny sense of humor is so awkwardly overwhelming for the people in the audience and my family, but being a watcher of lots of UK t.v. it didn't really stun me that much...but a lot of times I did just want to say "OMG STOP"
  • Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattenson won best kiss for the 100th time in a row, and they usually do a kiss onstage, but Robert wasn't there. So instead of just walking away and saying thank you, she asked a few people to come up onstage and give her a kiss and I just facepalmed. Guess what happens after that? NOTHING! nobody wanted to give poor Krissy a kiss. Awwww I felt bad, been there- done that.
  • JOHNNY FREAKIN' DEPP, man. One of the best actors ever rockin' out with one of the best bands ever, not to mention his speech didn't take forever? OHH love forever and always.
  • Joel McHale's explanation on archery. Just like an explosion of diarrhea? Yes. That's exactly what it feels like. I know.
  • If the hunger games wins another award I'm really just going to turn the channel. Oh thank God, it was Harry Potter. OK that's cool.
  • They're playing a song from TRON:Legacy!!!!!!!! :0:)XD Channing Tatum and Matthew Machonohey (Can't spell) are freaking hilarious. 
  • Why do people stand when someone is getting up to accept an award?
  •  Go EMMA!!!
  • "Oh WOW" in Cassie voice...I thought Magic Mike was one of the guys in LMFAO, that movie looks HAWT.
  • Christian Bale crying over Heath Ledger is sweet.
  • twilight was the movie of the year again. GOSH bridesmaids kicked ASS! WHAT.
Overall, it was decent. Hopefully in the future Twilight, Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games will let the other movies win an award for once.




1 comment:

  1. Ah! Holy crap, I had NO idea MTV Movie Awards already aired just last night.

    Oy, I hope I didn't miss out on anything awesome!

    I'm shocked as to how Twilight has been doing so well. Who are these people who get to decide which movie deserves to win? Fire them!

    ReplyDelete