Friday, June 8, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: I Miss The 90's

Back when I was a little kid and didn't have to worry about things like bills, money, and my future, I was happy and having fun and stress free. Back in the 90's when the sun shined all the time and I still stayed inside to play video games.

Songs

  • So Much For The Afterglow by Everclear
  • Volcano Girl by Veruca Salt
  • Saying Goodbye by The Greenhornes
  • Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze
  • Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle by Nirvana
  • some songs by the spice girls that I can't remember and don't feel like researching.
Notte: I didn't include pics of "clueless" because although we owned the VHS, I didn't actually watch it until 2004, and when I saw it, I was just like.."wow :S"
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The 90's definitely rock and most of the fashion trends of today reflects that.

    I really love that the fashion part of the 90's is back. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, brings back memories of Zubaz pants and Zima.
      I should have included "The Craft". It's one of my favorite movies.

      Delete